Saturday, 29 November 2008

I pray for you dear Mumbai

For a long time I was not getting time to Blog..but i didnt want to be writing what I am writing today..Yes the mumbai blasts..

This was the city that housed me for nearly a year,the place were I started my Career.As every other person who has been to Mumbai knows..There is no other place on earth like this.

Right now I'm in London..One of the most happening places in the whole world, but this place doesn't have the soul, the feel, the diversity, the true spirit of living as you see in Mumbai.

Day before yesterday, India' so called financial capital saw the start of her worst moments in recent history.
A group of 20 people had freezed the city for over 60 hours combating the best of indian Armed forces.Around 200 innocent lives have been sacrificed, over idiotic ideals .This leaves me wondering....havent we had enough of this religious fanatism..

Yesterday went through the orkut profile of the slain major Sandeep Unnikrishnan. He was just another person like us, adding music videos, visiting places, enjoying life..and all that had to be brutually ended, at the hands of some unknown person.

What are we gaining out of all these. All these people who are out there killing, ..do you have a consicence, when you kill someone and deprive someone of the love that they deserve.
Do you people have a family of your own???

What do you aim to achieve out of all these..you say it is for retribution..Once you go through mental agony yourself, and know how badly it hurts, why do you go around doing the same mistake to others..
Which religion are you following that doesnt teach you to love your fellow human being..

My plea to all my brothers and sisters out there ...Dont be a fanatic. The one life you have, spend it constructively..Heaven is not someplace you go after you die. It is the same place that you are in right now and its your responsibility to create it.

To all the politicians out there..we've had enough of your crap..nothing more is needed.Take steps to protect the people who have put trust in you.

Finally salute to the brave souls who laid down thier present for our better future.You people have made a sacrifice that we ourselves cannot think of doing. To tell the truth. this one day, I am ashamed of being so away from my motherland, and doing nothing of significance to my country.

Yet am proud this day that I am an Indian. I have the strength of my Willpower to carry me through all the ordereals that life throws my way.. Long live India . Jai Hind

No comments: