Friday, 8 May 2009

The right to my life

My needs are very simple.My wants are very few.
I donot wish to hurt anyone.I hope my words do no harm..

All I wish for, is the right to live My life on my own terms.



I do need a family-A husband, kids and a home of my own.
I wish to work, I wish to think, to dream and to dress and to
make each moment count.


Dont I have the right to choose.
To decide who will be my better half.
To have a career of my choice
To dress and speak and think as I wish?

Should I be against my will, forced to speak to people

Forced to make a choice of One from the many I dont approve.
Should I go against my conciense , and nod my head,

smile, act demure just to keep others happy.



Should I still keep believeing that everything that happens,
Happens for good..


I do still hope for the best, Though I have lost my faith in prayers.

I do hope that at the end all my tears and pain wouldn't be in vain.

No comments: